Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Antique Show, Turkey Trot, & Sleepover

Wow...has it been 2 weeks since I posted? It seems like the weeks just fly by! I guess I'll just try to start up where I left off...On Sept. 11th our School went to the Antique Show. Calvin, Kendrick & I went along to help out!


Kendrick "milking" a cow...he got the biggest kick out of this!:)

Playing on the playground after we ate lunch!

Kaitlyn and her group....after lunch we divided up into smaller groups b/c there were too many in our group...We didn't get with Kaityln's group and I just wanted her to come with our group. She wanted to go with her friends...she said "Mom I'll be just fine with them". Another sign she is growing up!


This was a display of all sorts of little cars, trucks, tractors, trains and anything you could image. The kids thought this was really neat especially Kendrick...he wanted to go back and look at it the second time!
Kendrick on a "big tractor"



The kids got bracelets at the Turkey Trot on Sat. night. They had a great time riding the rides. Kaitlyn & Kendrick's favorite thing was the inflatable bouncy thing! Icouldn't get a good picture of them on any of thebig rides....



Kyann really like the rides...I was surprised I didn't think she was big enough to like them...but every time we got her off of one she would get stiff...she wanted to stay on!:)



Kaitlyn & Kendrick being silly!!

KENDRICK'S SLEEPOVER.....
Every since Kaitlyn had her sleepover, Kendrick has been begging to have one too! He invited his little Graber cousins. They all did really well and made it all night!

getting ready to "sleep"!


Eating breakfast...waffles and smoky links!!


~KAREN~














No comments:

Post a Comment