Thursday, August 27, 2009

~KAITLYN'S SLEEPOVER~

Kaitlyn has been begging ever since school has been out to have a sleepover (i'm not sure why we call it a sleepover b/c sleep is the last thing on their minds!!:)). So I finnaly agreed that she could have one. Some of the girls came home from church with us on weds. night and the parents brought the rest of them soon after we got home. They went swimming before bedtime and I managed to get them all to sleep by 1:00 am and then they were back up again by 6:30 Am!! They all had a blast and I enjoyed it too...I remember how much fun those sleepovers used to be when I was a little girl...I actually used to have sleepovers with two of the friend's moms that Kailtyn had over! It seems like we should still be the little girls...time flys!!:) Kaitlyn K, Krystal, Hayley, & Kaitlyn G

The Little crew!!

Watching a movie...trying to get ready to go to sleep!
Going on a golf cart ride....it's a full load!!
I just had to put these pics of Kyann on here...she justs LOVES the lawn mower and tractor, both are John Deere...her dad has taught her right!!HA HA!!:)

That face says it all!!
Swimming again!!
Kendrick ~ always in the middle of the action...he is slightly outnumbered!!







No comments:

Post a Comment