Friday, August 28, 2009

Cleaning out the Brooder House

This is just a random pic of Kyann laying on the kitchen rug with her sippy. I'm sure Kaitlyn took this pic!!:) The guys were washing down the floor in the Brooder House and Kaitlyn went back to take some pics of them. I love this one, like father like son!!:) Kendrick likes to help Calvin with the turkeys ( or just about whatever his dad is doing) and he surprises me on how much he learns!! The other day Calvin's mom sent some of Calvin's school pics home with us. Kendrick took them and put them in with the 8x10 frame of him that's in the living room and when Calvin came home he said " dad i put your pictures with mine bc were the farmers"!:)
Josh & Kaitlyn
My nephew Josh helped us a few times this summer. He is a really good worker and I think he likes the turkey business too!!





1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of Griffin & Les!! Too cute. The kids have never gotten in on cleaning/scrubbing the barns...I'm sure these pics will give Les some ideas!! LOL! Looks like you'll have a fresh clean brooder for new polts!

    ReplyDelete